How to Reset Windows 7 Password with AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery?
In such a high-pressure society, many of us have forgot or lost Windows 7 password in all kinds of reasons. The god news is that there is always method to reset Windows 7 password, for here we will introduce you one professional computer tool AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery which designed to reset passwords for Windows 7.
If you forgot Windows 7 password, you can use this software to create a password reset disk on any accessible computer and then with the created disk, you could reset your forgotten Windows 7 password easily on your locked computer in a few simple steps. Following is the detailed user manual of the Windows 7 password recovery process for your references.
Download and install AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery
Running the program to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive
1. Select Reset local account password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 on the start page, click Next.
2. Insert the blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive you've prepared into computer, select CD/DVD or USB flash to choose the password reset device, click on Burn to start the burning process.
3. Now the password reset disk is burned, click Quit, take out the password reset disk to put it into your locked computer to reset Windows 7 password.
Take use of the burned CD/CVD or USB flash drive to reset Windows 7 password
After inserting the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive into your locked computer, if the computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Reboot your computer from the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive, AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery process starts, firstly select the target Windows system you want to reset password for.
2. Then select the target user account you want to reset password for, click Next.
3. The Windows 7 password is reset successfully now, click Reboot, remove the created CD/DVD or USB flash drive, click Yes to restart computer to log on your Windows 7 system without any password.
Now that you have AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery around you, you don't need to worry about how to reset Windows 7 password anymore, for you could reset Windows 7 password efficiently by following the instructions mentioned above in the future.