How to Reset Windows Server 2008 Local Password with AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery?
Windows Server 2008 computer users always protect their account with a strong password, and they will lost the access to the system if lost or forget windows server 2008 password, what’s worse, it is not that easy to reset password for Windows Server 2008 on local account to regain access to server computer as windows server has very strong security policy. If so, what should we do to get the password recovery?
Well, in this situation you will need Windows Server 2008 password recovery software to recover the lost or forgotten windows server 2008 local password to get access to your information which is present at windows server. You can try AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery, which is compatible with the latest version windows server 2008, 2003, and 2000. Follow these steps below to get your Windows Server 2008 password recovery easily and quickly without any data losing or file damaging.
Download and install AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery
Running the program to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive
1. Select Reset local account password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 on the start page, click Next.
2. Insert the blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive you've prepared into computer, select CD/DVD or USB flash to choose the password reset device, click on Burn to start the burning process.
3. Now the password reset disk is burned, click Quit, take out the password reset disk to put it into your locked computer to reset Windows 2008 local password.
Take use of the burned CD/CVD or USB flash drive to reset Windows 2008 password local password
After inserting the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive into your locked computer, if the computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Reboot your computer from the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive, AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery process starts, firstly select the target Windows system you want to reset password for.
2. Then select the target user account you want to reset password for, click Next.
3. The Windows 2008 local password is reset successfully now, click Reboot, remove the created CD/DVD or USB flash drive, click Yes to restart computer to log on your Windows 2008 system without any password.
Congratulation! You have recover Windows server 2008 local password successfully now. The whole recovery process is pretty easy and safe, right? Cannot wait to have a try by you to reset the password for Windows Server 2008 on local account to regain access to your locked computer now?