Professional password recovery tools help you recover password for Windows, Office, PDF, SQL, RAR, etc. efficiently.
- Order Information
1. If I purchase from your Website, is this secure or not?
2. How to get an invoice after I finish the purchase?
3. What does “Extended Download Service” mean?
4. My credit card will be charged at when?
5. Placing an order, can I cancel it later?
6. Can I place an order without using a credit card?
7. I have purchased the wrong product. Can I exchange the product for the right one?
8. Why my credit card has been rejected?
9. What can I do if I lost my registration information?
10. After purchased the download version, how to get a CD as a backup?
- 11. What does “CD Backup” mean?
12. Can I order a CD? If so, when can I get it after the order?
- 13. How to check the shipping status of my CD after the order?
- 14. Is the shipping address can be changed or not after the order?
- 15. Can I cancel an order, if so, what should I do?
- 16. What is the Refund Policy of yours?
- 17. How long can I get my money back?
- Technical Support
- 1. What is AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery?
- 2. AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery support for what Windows versions?
- 3. The difference between the demo version and full version of AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery is what?
Can I convert the demo version to the full version of AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery?
- 5. How does the AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery reset the password?
- 6. I can login Windows with my Guest account, can I use my computer to burn the CD/DVD or USB flash drive?
- 7. My CD/DVD is not blank, can I burn the ISO image file to it?
- 8. I failed to burn the ISO image onto CD/DVD, what can I do?
- 9. I failed to burn the ISO image onto USB flash drive, what can I do?
- 10. If my USB flash drive is not blank, can I use it as well?
- 11. My computer is using Windows XP. The Welcome screen shows only the ordinary user accounts when I restart the compute after used your program to remove the administrator's password. Where is the administrator account go? If I want to login Windows with the administrator's account, what should I do?
- 12. The password is removed, will the user profiles going to be changed or removed as well?
- 13. What is ISO image? What does ISO image file used for in AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery?
- 14. Can I operate the program if I am not familiar with the BIOS settings or CD/ DVD/USB burning?
- 15. Before started to burn the CD/ DVD/USB flash drive, what should I do?
- 16. Failed to boot my PC from CD/DVD/USB flash drive, what should I do?
- 17. There are 3 editions of AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery, how to make a choice among them?
- 18. While I download or run the program, the computer asked for administrator password, what can I do?
- 19. I cannot choose system when I reboot the computer with the burned CD/DVD/USB flash drive, because it is gray and there are no user names. What can I do?
- 20. What bearing does AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery on Windows security?