How to use AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery Ultimate to reset Domain Administrator password for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000?
Download a free demo version of AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery or buy a full version online to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive on an accessible computer, not just on the locked computer, then reset the Domain Administrator password on the locked computer with the password reset disk instantly.
Below is the step-to-step user guide of how to reset Domain Administrator password for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000.
Download and install AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery Ultimate
Running the program to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drivee
1. After download and install the program, running the program, select Reset Domain Administrator password for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 on the start page, click Next.
2. Insert the blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive you've prepared into computer, select CD/DVD or USB flash to choose the password reset device, and click on Burn to start the burning process.
3.Now the password reset disk is burned, click Quit, take out the password reset disk to put it into your locked computer to reset the Domain Administrator password.
Take use of the burned CD/CVD or USB flash drive to reset Domain Administrator password
After inserting the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive into your locked computer, if the computer failed to boot from it, please set BIOS to boot from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
1. Reboot your computer from the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive, AnyPasskey Windows Password Recovery process starts, firstly select the target Windows system you want to reset password for.
2. Then select the options you want to reset Windows Domain password, click Next.
Note: If the default Domain Administrator account is Administrator, select Reset the default Domain Administrator password.
If the default Domain Administrator account is not Administrator, select Create a new Domain account with administrator privilege.
3. The Domain Administrator password is reset successfully now, click Reboot, remove the created CD/DVD or USB flash drive, click Yes to restart computer to log on your system with user name Administrator and password Admin123.